Now that you’ve explored the city of Nashville and are learning everything that it has to offer, you may be ready to find the area where you want to build your new custom home. Since there are so many communities and neighborhoods to choose from, you’ll want to be sure that you pick the one that offers the most ideal scenario for you.
If you are looking to work with a local residential builder to build a luxury custom designed home, then you may want to look in one of these areas:
- Brentwood – This gorgeous area is an affluent suburb in the greater Nashville area located in both Davidson and Williamson county just southeast of the city on I-65. If you are looking for gated communities, Brentwood offers several.
- Belle Meade – This city is named after the former plantation where Nashville has its roots. It’s close to the West End, the city center, and Green Hills. Al Gore has a home here and the current population is just under 40,000 residents.
- Northumberland Subdivision – This upscale neighborhood is located between Forest Hills and Green Hills. Some of the popular streets in this area are Northumberland, Castle Rising, Chartwell Manor, and Buckland Abbey.
- Whitworth Subdivision – This subdivision has been known for luxury homes for several decades. It is in west Nashville near Elmington Park and I-440. It’s in close proximity to the original Richland Golf and Country Club and some of the popular streets include Wyn Oak, Whitworth Way, Victoria Park, and Whitworth Boulevard.
More Affordable Homes
When looking to build a custom home in a more affordable or historic area, you may want to consider one of these locations.
- Gallatin – Gallatin is a suburb of northeast Nashville that is rapidly growing. This city is rich in culture and steeped in historical significance. Founded in 1802, Gallatin is the county seat of Sumner County.
- Goodlettsville – This city is northeast of Nashville on Route 31 and I-65. It is in both Sumner County and Davidson County. This city has a stable economy and a housing market with plenty of ready-to-move-in homes, as well as newly constructed homes.
- Hendersonville – As one of the larger cities in the northeast of Nashville, Hendersonville is nestled along Old Hickory Lake in Sumner County. This town dates back to the 1780s when it was named for one of the first settlers, William Henderson. This town offers a close knit community feel.
- Ashland City – Ashland City is a little over 20 miles from the heart of Nashville. It offers a place to put down roots in the metropolitan area with a slower pace and at a more affordable price. There are hiking trails, places to do water sports, as well as a farmer’s market.
- Lebanon – Lebanon is the county seat of Wilson. It is the home to Cumberland University and a nice quiet suburban area for single family homes.
- Spring Hill – This quaint and gorgeous suburb is just south of Nashville. This area is ready for new construction of single family custom built homes.
- Westmoreland – This town is past Hendersonville and Gallatin on Route 31E just due northeast of Nashville in Sumner County. This town has a few thousand residents and a business district that will remind you of years gone by. The new home construction in this area is booming and just waiting for homeowners to build.
If you are looking for a custom home builder in the greater Nashville, Tennessee area, contact Vesta Homes, LLC. We can help you find the home site you are looking for as well as find a team to design and build the home you want. We work with a hand selected team of vendors, subcontractors, architects, and designers that come together to provide an elite product. Contact us today!