Many people decide to build custom homes in Nashville, Tennessee because it is the home of country music. But there are a plethora of other things that Music City has going for it. Once your local residential builder has built your new home, you can dive into all that Nashville has to offer.
There is a lot going on in Nashville, Tennessee:
- Growth – Nashville has just under 700,000 residents in the city (according to the census results) and the metropolitan area is booming with almost 1.6 million people. This can be attributed to the lower than average cost of living, a high quality of life, and a good job market. Nashville offers a little of everything for most new home builders.
- Location – When you are looking to settle down, location is everything. Nashville is in the North Central region of the state. This is the ideal proximity to great scenic locations such as Chattanooga, the Kentucky Bourbon Trail, and the Great Smoky Mountains.
- Great Job Market – You don’t have to be in the music industry to find the perfect job in Nashville. Nashville has other booming industries as well, including healthcare and technology.
Lots of Things to Do
When you’re not relaxing in your new custom built home, you can always find things to do in Music City:
- The Outdoors – While Nashville offers the best in city living, you can still enjoy the great outdoors. One area to visit is Centennial Park which has a scale replica of the Parthenon. It offers a full-size recreation of a statue of Athena and an art museum. There are even walking trails, events throughout the summer, and a small lake. If you are looking for other outdoor activities, you may want to look up the Nashville Parks and Recreation Department to see what activities they have going on.
- Wining and Dining – There is a new place to eat and drink on every corner in Nashville. Nashville is home to great bars, outstanding food, and fantastic breweries. The city is also nationally known for its hot chicken and you will find several places in town that specialize in this delicacy. Some restaurants will even offer several daring heat options for the brave and the bold.
- Music – Being in Music City, you are sure to find some live music to enjoy. But while country music is more heavily present, you will also find all genres of music represented. Be sure to visit such popular spots as The Bluebird Café where countless great musicians have played before hitting the big time. Another popular location is South Broadway, which is the heart of country music. While you are on a musical tour, you may want to visit the Country Music Hall of Fame as well.
While you can see that Nashville has a lot to offer, you may still be looking for the residential home builder to help make your custom home design come to fruition. Contact Vesta Homes, LLC to help you. We work with a hand selected team of vendors, subcontractors, architects, and designers that come together to provide an elite product.
We’ve been building custom homes for customers for years and would love to help make Nashville your home.